Shakespeare® Lawn & Garden Limited Warranty
Shakespeare Company, LLC (“Shakespeare”) Lawn & Garden products have a limited warranty from the date of original retail purchase that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 90 days. The warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. Your product must be under warranty to make a warranty claim. The warranty period is from the date of the original purchase and covers any manufacturing defects in material and workmanship in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
- Shakespeare’s warranty ONLY replaces product once proof of defects in the materials and workmanship is provided to Shakespeare. Shakespeare does NOT repair the product. The warranty does NOT apply to products that have been damaged through accident, misuse, negligence, modification, alteration, abuse, or normal wear and tear.
- Replacements covered under this warranty are to be determined only by an authorized Shakespeare representative.
- Proof of purchase showing the original purchase date is required. A purchase receipt or documentation that shows the original purchase date must be provided for warranty determination.
- If a Shakespeare representative requires return of the product, all packaging and shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- To submit a warranty claim, please contact the Shakespeare Lawn & Garden Warranty Department by phone at 866-212-7466 or by email at email@example.com. You will be asked to submit the following:
- Proof of purchase
- Photos of the defective product
- Brief description of the issue
- Name and shipping address
Once your claim and documentation are submitted, a response will be provided within two business days.
If you have any questions regarding this warranty, please call 1-866-212-7466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service hours: MON-FRI, 8 am– 5 pm (EST)